eb4 Electric Boilers
The e·f·m eb4 is the Electric Boiler that makes installation easy. Perfect for any heating application where a chimney is not available, for supplemental heat or where other fuels are not practical. Now available in a special contractor configuration with lower cost and more options.
- A fully removable jacket hides and protects controls and circuit breakers. The jacket can be removed without disturbing electrical, water and vent and relief valve connections
- Cover locking screw to prevent unintentional opening of the door
- Compact in size to fit in tight areas with minimal clearance requirements for maintenance
- ASME designed and certified pressure vessel
- Five models from 10 to 30 kw
- Heats single or multiple zones
- The small water volume results in operation that is perfect for radiant heat applications
Best of all, the eb4 comes with all of these features standard to minimize installation time and result in a finished appearance.
The temperature pressure gage is factory mounted on the heat exchanger and visible at all times through an opening in the jacket. The readings are at the heat source, not down stream.
The circulator and flanges are factory mounted and inside of the jacket. The circulator is also pre-wired.
The heat exchanger includes a built in dip tube design for air elimination. There is no need to pay for or install a separate in-line air eliminator. The air vent is included with the boiler.
Homeowners who would like to see our products should schedule an appointment with your local EFM dealer. You can also call us at 570-385-1892.
Dealers can schedule training on installation and maintenance at EFM in Schuylkill Haven, PA at your convenience. Just call us at 570-385-1892 and set up a date.